TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please click here to read our current terms and conditions relating to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Rules & Courtesies
We want to make sure that all our guests have an enjoyable experience during their time at Millview Meadow. We feel the rules and courtesies below will help to achieve this. We kindly ask that the named hirer ensures that they have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions and have made other members of the party aware of them.
We reserve the right to ask guests who knowingly disregard our rules or behave in a manner which causes nuisance and distress to leave Millview Meadow immediately and without refund.
- Any personal contact data requested and collected is solely for the satisfactory completion of the transaction between you as the holiday maker(s) and us as the supplier of the premises. Your information is never provided to any other party or entity and is only used in strict accordance with the UK Data Protection Act.
- Your contact and personal details may be kept by us for future mailings and news. If you do not wish to receive these, please let us know. You may also opt out of receiving emails at any time by contacting us.
- If you do not want us to use your personal data in any of these ways or you would like any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Tel: 01493 369205 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- fOn making the booking more than 6 weeks before the start of your stay, a NON-REFUNDABLE deposit payment of 30% of the total cost is required
- Bookings must be made by an adult (aged 18 and over)
- The named hirer will be responsible for all party members during their stay and must not pass his/her booking to another party
- If for any reason we are not able to honour your booking (outside of our control), then we will offer you the choice between alternative dates or a full refund (minus your deposit).
- Minimum booking: 2 nights (3 nights on Bank Holiday weekends)
- Arrivals are from 3.30pm and departures 10am – outside these times may be arranged by prior arrangement, subject to availability.
- However, unarranged late checkouts will be subject to a surcharge
- The balance is due 6 weeks prior to arrival, otherwise the booking will be cancelled. You should receive a payment link, please make sure you use this to complete the balance payment
- If you book within 6 weeks of your arrival date the full cost of your stay will be payable on booking
- Cancellations made greater than 6 weeks to arrival will lose the deposit and booking fee
- Cancellations between 6 and 3 weeks before to arrival will lose the deposit, 50% of the balance payment and the booking fee
- Cancellations made less than 3 weeks prior to arrival date, no refund is payable
- No refunds will be given due to circumstances beyond our control such as inclement weather, early/late arrival for departure
- Millview Meadow is a low noise policy site – please keep noise to a minimum at all times. Amplified music is not permitted outside of the pods, on the site and there is a strict no noise policy between the hours of 10pm and 7am. Guests are requested to keep noise to a minimum at all times
- Visitors are not permitted on site without prior approval
- Toilets use septic tanks – please do not flush any non-biodegradable items. Please place nappies and sanitary products in a bag in the bin provided
- Guests must take good care of the pod, keep it clean and tidy throughout their holiday and leave it clean and tidy upon their departure
- Outdoor footwear must be taken off or cleaned before entering the glamping pods
- In the unlikely event that you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by telephone and we will aim to resolve any issues as soon as possible. Any complaints must be raised with us immediately. No complaints will be entertained after the hirer has departed
Other (smoking, parking etc.)
- Smoking is not permitted in the pod
- No naked flames/fires allowed on the pod decking/in the pods
- Each pod comes with a firepit, please be careful as it will become very hot and under no circumstances must they be moved. All firewood for the fire pits must be purchased on site (
- 1 nights firepit starter kit included free of charge)
- Guests must ensure that the flames are fully out before retiring to the pods. Camp fires are not permitted other than in the fire pits provided
- The fire pit must not be used in windy conditions due to risk of fire
- Each pod has its own designated parking space for one vehicle only
- No campervans, caravans or commercial vehicles permitted on the site
- Linen and towels are provided, and the bed is made up on arrival. Please do not use towels as face wipes, make up removers or for cleaning
- The maximum number of people in each pod is 2 adults and 2 children. We reserve the right to refuse or curtail any booking where it subsequently transpires that information has been withheld from us either by numbers in the party or its composition. No refunds will be made
- We do not accept stag or hen parties
- Only one of our pods is pet friendly – restricted to one small dog only, at an additional cost of £20 per stay
- Dogs must be kept on a lead – you will be wholly responsible for your dog throughout your stay
- Dogs must not be left unattended in vehicles or in the pods at any time, they must not be allowed on the furniture and they must be cleaned up after. Dog waste must be put in the bins provided
- We strongly recommend that you have holiday insurance which should cover risks including cancellation, accident, breakdown, loss or damage to personal property
- We, the owners, will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage suffered by any of your party
- Take care of footings as surfaces can become slippery when wet and hazardous in the dark – every effort has been made to ensure guest safety, but we cannot accept responsibility for any accidental injuries
- Any breakages/damage must be reported to us as soon as reasonably practical after they have occurred
- We reserve the right to charge for any damaged or missing items and for any other additional cleaning being necessary following your stay (min £20). If payment for your stay has been made by debit or credit card, then these details will be used for the charges